- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. FAQ June 2016. https://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Heavy-Menstrual-Bleeding?IsMobileSet=false.
- SE-3000 Pivotal Trial Patient Questionnaire, AEGEA Medical. Data on file.
- Mara Water Vapor Ablation System Instructions For Use.
- Levie MD, Chudnoff SG. A Prospective, Multicenter, Pivotal Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of the AEGEA Vapor Endometrial Ablation System. J Minim Invas Gynecol. May/June 2019; 26(4); 679-87.
- Levie H, et al. Endometrial Ablation Using Water Vapor: 36-Month Follow-up. J Minim Invasiv Gynecol 2018 25 (7) Suppl S46.
- Johns DA, Garza-Leal JG. Post-Ablation Cavity Evaluation: A Prospective Multicenter Observational Clinical Study to Evaluate Hysteroscopic Access to the Uterine Cavity 4 Years after Water Vapor Endometrial Ablation for the Treatment of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding. J Minim Invas Gynecol. Published Online Sept 2019.
All references on file at AEGEA Medical, Inc